Protect Electric Cables
DC6150 is designed to prevent the propagation of fire along plastic jacketed electrical cables.
DC6150/DC310 Cable Coatings are non-halogenated, asbestos-free, non-toxic, flexible, ablative or intumescent, fire retardant cable coatings designed to prevent ignition and fire propagation along plastic jacketed electrical and data cables.
- FM Approval Class – 3971 for Single or Grouped Electrical Cables
- IEEE383- Standard for Qualifying Electric Cables and Splices for Nuclear Facilities Passed at 1.5 mm
- IEC 60332- Test of vertical flame spread on single or grouped electrical cables Passed at 0.9 mm Class 3A
- IEEE1202 – Standard for Flame Testing of Cables for Use in Cable Tray in Industrial and Commercial Occupancies Passed 1.5 mm
- GB28374 – Standard flame spread test of electrical cables Passed at 1.0 including fire and weather testing
DC310 Cable Coating for wires and cable is developed using innovative intumescent technology. It is a heavy duty intumescent coating for interior applications used to effectively prevent flame spread. When fire occurs, the coating will rapidly intumesce to form a foam char layer that prevents fire propagation. DC310 fireproof cable coating is water based, asbestos-free, non-halogenated and environmentally–friendly. DC310 is able to protect cables for up to 90 minutes depending on application thickness and cable type.