DC315 Performance Testing for Canada
The Proof is in the Testing!
CCMC 14036-R Confirms that DC315 complies with the National Building Code of Canada for the protection of foamed plastics
Canadian Approval Documents
- CCMC 14036-R Approval for Canada
- ULC ER-39793 Evaluation Report for Canada
- CCMC Response To Building Officials on Approval of CCMC Report 14036-R
- Ministers Ruling 17-04-341 confirms DC315 meets Ontario Building Code!
- New Brunswick Ruling for use in Part 9 buildings
- National Research Council Canadian Construction Materials Centre (CCMC) Ensures Code Compliance for Non-standardized Products
- QAI Listing DC315 to CAN/ULC S-145 Standard Method of Test for the Evaluation of Protective Coverings for Foamed Plastic Insulation – Full-Scale Room Test
- FM 4975 Approval Certificate