DC315 Performance Testing for USA
The Proof is in the Testing!
Building Code Fire Performance Requirements for Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF): The International Building Code (IBC) mandates that SPF be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier, or other approved covering. DC315 Carries IAMPO ER-0499 and ICC- ESR 3702 Evaluation Reports confirming that DC315 meets IBC and IRC Code Requirements as an alternative thermal barrier for SPF. DC315 has also been tested as an ignition barrier under AC 377 Appendix X for use in attics and crawlspaces. DC315 is UL Certified R40016 for use in exterior wall systems and has been tested in accordance with NFPA 285 when applied over spray foam on the exterior side of buildings clad with architectual metal finish panels.
- Reduce labor up to 50% DC315 one coat application including ceilings.
- Pin Holes and Non-Covered Areas effect of fire performance over SPF
- Application Made Easy
- Top Coat and Tinting
- DC315 Variable Viscosity Control the thickness of DC315
- The Need for proper Ventilation in SPF homes
- HVAC & SPF contractors Work together
Certified Applicator Program