DC315 Performance Testing for USA
The Proof is in the Testing!
Building Code Fire Performance Requirements for Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF): The International Building Code (IBC) mandates that SPF be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier, or other approved covering. DC315 Carries IAMPO ER-0499 and ICC- ESR 3702 Evaluation Reports confirming that DC315 meets IBC and IRC Code Requirements as an alternative thermal barrier for SPF. DC315 has also been tested as an ignition barrier under AC 377 Appendix X for use in attics and crawlspaces. DC315 is UL Certified R40016 for use in exterior wall systems and has been tested in accordance with NFPA 285 when applied over spray foam on the exterior side of buildings clad with architectual metal finish panels.
- DC315 Technical Data Sheet
- DC 315 vapor barrier compliance on Open Cell Foam
- VOC Certificate
- Durability and Impact Testing of DC315 Assemblies
- Food Contact Approval
- CA 1350 VOC Compliance for Schools and High Occupancy
- SPFA 126 Code Compliance Explained
- LEED Documentation
- DC315 Warranty conditioned space