Intumescent Fire Retardants & Thermal Barrier Coatings for Spray Foam Insulation
DC315 is approved product for Thermal Barrier & Ignition Barrier System over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF).
Canadian Construction Materials Centre CCMC 14036-R the protection of foamed plastics for section 9 and 3.
DC315 Thermal and Ignition Barrier for Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
Building Code Fire Performance Requirements for SPF: The International Building Code (IBC) mandates that SPF be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier, or other approved covering. DC315 Carries IAMPO ER-0499 Evaluation Report confirming that DC315 meets IBC and IRC Code Requirements. DC315 has also been tested as an ignition barrier under AC 377 Appendix X.
DC315 tested solutions for Spray Polyurethane Foam
USA Building Code Fire Performance Requirements for SPF: If a coating does not carry a valid Code Evaluation Report confirming the Coating complies to AC377/AC456 the testing is not valid and cannot be used!
- More certified full scale Thermal and Ignition Barrier tests than any other product in the world
- DC315 manufacturing facilities are 3rd. party inspected for Quality Control.
- Listed under Warnock Hersey Intertek W/N 20947
- Tested useful life, fire resistant property is not compromised after 50 years
- Top coat for color, weather, and moisture protection, tested via NFPA 286 full scale testing
- ANSI 51 testing for incidental food contact
- Passed CAL 1350 – qualifies DC315 as a low-emitting material in the Collaborative for High Performance Schools rating system (CHPS Designed & CHPS Verified)
- Passed strict EPA – VOC and AQMD air emission requirements
- Single Coat Coverage” up to 24 Mils WFT on ceilings and walls – reducing labor costs equaling higher profits
- Meets Life Safety Code 101
- Meets LEED’s point requirements
- No formaldehyde