International Fireproof Technology Inc. (IFTI) announced today that DC 315 passed an NFPA 286 and AC 377 appendix X tests as a spray applied thermal and ignition barrier over Lapolla’s FL 500 .5 pound open cell foam. The certified testing was conducted at Intertek’s Texas facility just before the Thanksgiving holiday. This is in addition to DC 315 passing an NFPA 286 test over Lapolla’s FL 2000 2 pound closed cell foam last August. DC 315 now qualifies as a one product, code compliant solution over Lapolla’s most popular foam products.
- DC315 Q & A Sorting Through The Confusion
- NFPA Journal – Inside Threat Interior Finish Fire Testing
- Carlisle Offering Designers More Options
- Understanding Key words and phrases used in Thermal Barrier, Ignition Barrier and Fire Protection
- International Fireproof Technology Inc (IFTI) Passes National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 285 Standard