DC310 Cable Coating
DC310 Cable Coating for wires and cable is developed using innovative intumescent technology. It is a heavy duty intumescent coating for interior applications used to effectively prevent flame spread. When fire occurs, the coating will rapidly intumesce to form a foam char layer that prevents fire propagation. DC310 fireproof cable coating is water based, asbestos-free, non-halogenated and environmentally–friendly. DC310 is able to protect cables for up to 90 minutes depending on application thickness and cable type.
Test Standards, Codes Compliance
- IEEE383- Standard for Qualifying Electric Cables and Splices for Nuclear Facilities
- IEC60332-3A- Test of vertical flame spread on single or grouped electrical cables
- GB28374- Standard flame spread test of electrical cables.
- ASTM D5116 – Determination of Organic Emissions from Indoor Materials/Products
- ASTM E662- Standard Test Method for Specific Optical Density of Smoke Generated by Solid Materials)
|Typical Thickness:||1mm WFT equivalent to 0.6mm DFT|
|Solid content:||≧60% Volume|
|Drying time (25℃):||40° F – 104° F (5° C – 40° C)
3-4 hours touch dry, 24 hours dried through
|Application Temperature:||40°F – 104° F (5° C – 40° C)|
|In-Service Temp:||-13° F – 176° F (-25° C – 80° C)|
|Shelf life:||12 months|